11.05.2010

Halloween and a Ghostly Cake



Halloween is so fun! This Halloween I went down to Spanish Fork for a visit to my awesome brother and my super cute sister-in-law Sierra. I has so much fun, we had a great Halloween.

For lunch we had Halloween pasta with black and white bowtie and bloody Alfredo.



For dinner we made Octopus Chicken Pot Pie. We found easy Chicken Pie recipe on Pillsbury.com and the Octopus Pot Pie from this site.





Then for dessert we had a Ghostly Cake!



I found this on I am Baker.

I did do some substitutes. Instead of making a red velvet cake from scratch I once again used the Retired Models Cake Recipe.I didn't add any pudding. I used their Butter Cream Marshmallow frosting, and I tried the Betty Crocker Ganache for the dripping chocolate icing.It wasn't as good as home made but was still yummy.



1 comment:

Sharstin said...

you are so fun! i love all this halloween goodness~ it was so great seeing you guys! thanks for the visit and fabulous gifts! love you~