9.12.2010

Recipe Idea's...

Now that I am totally pumped about my new goal, I realized if I am going to make 52 different cakes I better start looking into some recipes. If anyone knows of a good recipe or a good recipe book please share.

On a side note, Bruce and I went to the Greek Festival in downtown Salt Lake last night. It was packed!! We had no idea what we were getting into, and that the line for food would ever be so long. It would have taken us hours to get through it, so instead we got some pastries, left, and went across the street to Tony Caputos. It was so good! But now we know for next year, the Greek Festival isn't worth it, especially when we have a few favorite Greek restaurants around town.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Jillian,

You need to either buy or borrow the book Baked! I've got a copy of it, it's the most gorgeously designed dessert cookbook I've ever come across & every recipe in there is G-O-L-D. Seriously.

P.S. Where do you get your cake stands? Can we shop for some together? I think I might need your mojo. Your blue cake plate is beautiful!

WT said...

Still... I wish we could have come.