3.06.2011

Mmmmm..... Doughnuts



This weekend my sister came to visit and we had a blast. While she was here we tried this new doughnut place called Beyond the Glaze located at 54 West 700 South, Salt Lake City.

What makes these doughnuts so unique is how they are mostly just glazed doughnuts but have amazing toppings that give them there flavor.



I got this one for Bruce it was a German Chocolate.

But my favorite had to be the Raspberry Mango!



I love finding new places to eat specially when they are SO delicious!

5 comments:

Buckeye Bergs said...

Donuts! Take me there next time I'm in town! I'm gonna have to drool until I get there!

Jillian said...

Oh I cannot wait!! When is the next time you guys are coming in town? Please say its SOON!

Catherine Schulthies said...

I thought you'd made a cake to look like the Beyond Glaze donuts. One of my co-workers brought a box to work a couple weeks ago. We sliced them all up in quarters to sample more varieties. Dangerous stuff!

Sharstin said...

oh baaby! these look amazing! donuts are my favorite--these look insane amazing@:) hope to see you soon beautiful!

Kev and Britt said...

LOL!! I love how your eyes look all crazy in this picture.